We welcome you to submit a request for reservation through our online form(below) and we will respond as soon as possible with availability and next steps. Please note that this is a request only, and not a confirmed reservation. Reservations must be confirmed by telephone with a deposit paid by credit card. Alternatively, please feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-800-461-4269 to inquire about availability. We answer the phones from 4:00pm to 10:30pm daily. During the day while open we only answer emails as we assist our in house guests.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Availability Update as of June 19, 2021(8am)
We are Open! Please see Cedar Grove’s COVID UPDATE/FAQ for more details on covid related restrictions, updates and information.
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 AVAILABILITY
Please Note: new this year there is no lunch; only breakfast and dinner are included starting with dinner on arrival and ending with breakfast on departure day. Currently all meals are provided as take-out only pursuant to Provincial covid restrictions. We have placed new folding tables and chairs, and microwaves, in each cottage.
JUNE 2021 AVAILABILITY
June 18-20: Hummingbird
June 20-24: Love Dove
June 26-30(4 nights): Chickadee
JULY 2021 AVAILABILITY
July 20-24(4 nights): Snowgoose (4 adult minimum occupancy)
July 17-24(one week): Woodpecker
AUGUST 2021 AVAILABILITY
LABOUR DAY WEEKEND SEPT 3-6, 2021
Fully booked at the moment
For the rest of the year availability please fill out the form below, or email us at [email protected] and we’ll get right back to you. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!
Deposits/Cancellation During Covid-19: There is shared risk in booking or keeping a reservation in a pandemic. Cancellations affect us greatly as a small resort with only 19 cottages. Now that we are in the ‘new normal’, the normal cancellation policy applies. However, if you have Covid, or think you may have Covid, or are forced into a 14 day quarantine immediately ahead of arrival, you can cancel without penalty and we will absorb the loss. Otherwise, please commit at least 21 days from arrival (ideally earlier) to whether you are comfortable or not to come. Note, we are no longer able to hold reservations for people who cancel this year, for the following year. We will try our best but you may lose your spot.